If Washtenaw Camp Placement Association is sending you to camp, you will sleep there for one or two weeks. You will have a ball at camp! You will:
- live in a tent or cabin
- make new friends
- play games
- go swimming
- enjoy boating
- learn new skills such as archery
- have some time to relax
- sing around a campfire
- have young counselors who are friendly and fun
Here’s what some kids said about going to camp last year:
- It was lots of fun.
- I want to go back.
- I had a great time there.
- I hope to see you guys again.
- I definitely want to go back and enjoy outdoor activities.
- Camp is my second home, I love it.
- We did lots of fun things at camp.
- It’s fun and outside.
- It’s a great experience.
- It was awesome.
- I love camp!!!! I will go every year!!!!!
To see what camps are like, go to the Partner Camps page and click on any of the links.